Alarm time question, weird thing is happening

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
When I set the alarm for 2 am and press done it keeps showing 3 am but the small message on the bottom after you choose done shows the correct time frame from the time the alarm is set, for some crazy reason when choosing the #2 on the dial it reverts to 3, even though internally the phone knows it is set for 2, can anyone else try this and let me know their findings.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Lenagainster

Reaction score
My Rezound does the same thing. Set for 2, shows 3. set for 2:01, shows 3:01. set for 1:59, shows 1:59.
Send a bug report to HTC.
There was another bug like that where contacts' birthdays prior to 1970 were shown one day later than they actually were, and one couldn't fix the error. HTC was "aware" of that bug but are painfully slow in fixing it.
However, given that today is the day that we switch to Daylight Saving Time, I wonder if the same bug will be there tomorrow.....

UPDATE: 3/12/12 Tried setting the alarm for 2 am and it worked correctly this morning. Bug must have been related to the switch to DST.

EGEM_MAG_COM

Reaction score
Go to your phones manufacturer Web site, register your phone if you haven't already.you'll be able to submit a bug report there.Assisi check for known bugs/issues.you may find a work around/answer there.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Sounds like it just got confused over the time change, just install/reinstall. Mine did something similar last night, I would set it for what was 7 hours away but the time it would show said 6 hours...went off on time though so I assumed it worked itself out. Also what do you use?

OP
cybertec69

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it just got confused over the time change, just install/reinstall. Mine did something similar last night, I would set it for what was 7 hours away but the time it would show said 6 hours...went off on time though so I assumed it worked itself out. Also what do you use?

Install and reinstall what.

OP
cybertec69

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Everything is good today, looks like it fixed itself.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Sorry, misread, thought you said you were using an app. In that case, you probably have, but a battery pull wouldn't hurt. Maybe try downloading an alarm clock app and see if it works through there, that way you'll at least know if it's a setting or the phone itself...