Alarm still goes off even if I decide to turn it off...

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by THEPRFCT1, Nov 7, 2011.

1. THEPRFCT1

THEPRFCT1 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    ...no matter what, when the previously set time is reached, the alarm goes off! Help!!!

Sent from my Droid Charge

2. da2zoe

da2zoe DF Super Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +49
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy S5
    Are you using the stock alarm app? I totally didn't like it. The Market has several alarm/clock apps and I've tried several...I am a night owl so I need a good alarm when morning comes. My very favorite is AlarmDroid (very customizable and very easy to use) but I also used Alarm Clock Xtreme Free for a while. However...if you want to keep using the stock alarm....

The clock that comes stock doesn't make sense when you need to set it for a one-time alarm. I had one set for every weekday which is just "active" and never worried about. As I'm sure you've found, you cannot save an alarm unless you set it, so I keep one there just for single uses. When you are ready to change the time on that one: tap it to open, choose your time, tap "repeat" and select the day of the week AND unclick other days that are already selected -> Save. You can choose other options to set your tone, snooze, volume, etc then ->Save again.

No matter what alarms are listed, you can turn any of them on/off by touching the little alarm clock picture. If there is one you want to delete, long press the screen to get a menu and then you can get rid of it.

Hope this helps...

Search tags for this page

galaxy s4 alarm keeps going off

how to cancel alarm on galaxy s4

how to delete alarm on galaxy s4

how to turn off alarm on galaxy s4

how to turn off alarm on samsung galaxy s4
samsung galaxy s3 alarm wont turn off

turn alarm off

turn off alarm

turn off alarm on galaxy s4

why does my phone alarm go off even when i deleted the alarm