1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Alarm sometimes doesn't go off

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by hbgirl1968, Aug 17, 2012.

1. hbgirl1968

hbgirl1968 New Member

May seem petty compared to other tech issues, but I had this problem with my Droid X and now my DI4G.

Intermittently, the alarm will fail to go off. I have it set for M-F so there's no reason for it to work on Thursday but not Friday...

Any thoughts?
  2. jaseq

jaseq New Member

Are you using a task killer by any chance? I used to have this issue a long time ago which was such an extra pain in the ass since I have to commute from NJ to NY for work :angry:

Anyway I eventually realized that this was happening when I would use a task killer (to end all tasks) which essentially was killing the alarm. Once I realized that the task killer really wasn't necessary and stopped using it my alarm began working without fail.
  3. hbgirl1968

hbgirl1968 New Member

Nope! Not using a task killer.

Also, this is the stock alarm, on a non rooted phone. Also, on ICS, they too out the option of gradually increasing volume, so that's a non issue too.
Search tags for this page
alarm doesn't go off android
alarm doesn't go off samsung galaxy s3
alarm doesn't go off android

android alarm doesn't go off

android alarm doesn't go off
android alarm doesnt go off
android alarm not going off

galaxy s3 alarm doesn't go off

galaxy s3 alarm not working
phone alarm doesn't go off
samsung galaxy s3 alarm doesn't go off