Alarm ringtone

havens1515

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the alarm ringtone in CM7? I have been trying for days and have found nothing.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

k9nikita

Reaction score
Along the same lines as that I can not use any of my wma tones? It sees them but will not play them or let me choose them for my notification tones. I had no problem when using Zombie but now nothing....

OP
havens1515

havens1515

Reaction score
The alarm tone is a problem for me. I know there is going to come a day where that little beep isn't going to be enough to wake me up.

OP
havens1515

havens1515

Reaction score
Anyone? Is there an app that will allow me to do this? Anyone know of any way I can change my alarm ringtone?

km58501

Reaction score
Anyone? Is there an app that will allow me to do this? Anyone know of any way I can change my alarm ringtone?
I know this is kinda strange but install GO SMS PRO (free app). When you edit an individual alarm ringtone, select the Go SMS. Then you can use music or whatever. This also works for all ringtones and notifications.

OP
havens1515

havens1515

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the response. I just wiped data to fix some other issues that I was having (Completely my fault issues, not the fault of the ROM) but when I get back up and running, I will try it out!

OP
havens1515

havens1515

Reaction score
Yeah, still nothing about alarm ringtones. Only notification stuff, which makes sense. It is a nice SMS app though.

OP
havens1515

havens1515

Reaction score
OK, so I guess I'm just dumb lol. I asked on rootzwiki, and RevNumbers told me you can change each individual alarm by going into the settings of that alarm. I completely forgot about that, because I was looking for somewhere to change it globally.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
OK, so I guess I'm just dumb lol. I asked on rootzwiki, and RevNumbers told me you can change each individual alarm by going into the settings of that alarm. I completely forgot about that, because I was looking for somewhere to change it globally.

You change the ringtone from the individual alarm. Go into the alarm itself underneath repeat is ringtone. you just select from that list. then select done.