Alarm Klock FC?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Droidemz, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Droidemz

Droidemz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I used jrummy stuff for most of my droid career, I recently switched to BB because of slow redraws and stuff and i love it but, my alarm clock program alarm klock force closes int he morning when my alarm goes off and I have almost missed work twice now, I am using the stock alarm for the time being, anyone know of this issue? or suggest a different free 3rd party alarm program?

2. burtonbandit

burtonbandit New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been running Alarm Klock on BB .04 for the past month or so and haven't noticed a problem. Maybe I have been too sleepy to notice, lol. But I do know for sure my alarm goes off every morning, haven't missed anything yet

3. dmisc

dmisc Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I like Alarm Clock Plus. Tomorrow will be the first time that it will run on BB.04. Hopefully it doesnt give me problems...lol.

4. ppppowerbook

ppppowerbook New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Occasionally I make a program a system program to make sure it does get closed, but a few programs have had problems doing this and get force closed. It won't help a force close but if you have something you want to not get shut down like Lookout or Mobile Defense, installing it as a system app works decently. To do it from your phone, just install the program, then put the APK in the system/app directory, then go into Root Explorer if you aren't already there and long-hold on the APK and select permissions, and make sure everything is checked. (I also have USB Debugging and Allow Installation of Non-Market Apps checked although I don't think that makes a difference here.) Then reboot your phone, and your phone will install the programs and treat them as important system programs...