Alarm Icon Home Screen Calendar

jimmyted

Reaction score
Mysteriously my home screen calendar has an Orange bell shaped Icon displayed now and I can't seem to find what alarm this is referring to - how do you reset this alarm to get the icon off of my calendar on the home screen?

yaterml

Reaction score
It should be an alarm reminder its under the reminders of a calendar event somewhere. You set an event to remind you via alarm and that's why the icon is displayed just have to check your calendar entries for alarms.

Eric S

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I have this same issue- the bell overlay on the calendar icon. I also see no way to dismiss a reminder when it pops up. Please help as this is driving me crazy.

Eric S

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Mysteriously my home screen calendar has an Orange bell shaped Icon displayed now and I can't seem to find what alarm this is referring to - how do you reset this alarm to get the icon off of my calendar on the home screen?
Did you get a resolution to this? I just went through a nightmare of trying to get calendars to display properly after clearing this.The bell came right back.

Zmassive

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto z play
Had the same issue, turned out to be an app l signed up for but never used (cloud based To Do list). It was sending push notifications to my PC Google calendar which is synched to my droid. I had made a test to do list entry, it came due, and then I had a permanent overdue event because I forgot about it.