1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Alarm Clock

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by brando56894, Mar 30, 2010.

1. brando56894

brando56894 New Member

I have two separate questions relating to the alarm clock.

First off for the default 2.1 alarm clock is there a way to stop it from going to the "black out clock" after 5 minutes? I really like the way it looks when you first activate the app/plug it in to the media dock and would like to keep it that way and just hit the dim button when I go to sleep.

Second question: Does anyone know of a clock that integrates the function of a sleep cycle timer/pre-alarm (wakes you up when youre in a light sleep cycle instead of a deep one) and the beauty of the default clock?

My first question is more important to me than the second one since I can use two apps to achieve the functionality that I want.
  2. brando56894

brando56894 New Member

Bump

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

Search tags for this page

droid incredible two alarms black

motorola droid bionic where is alarm clock located