alarm clock

ciana244

Reaction score
Where do I find the alarm clock on the droid incredible 2?

Psykho

Reaction score
Goto clock or just touch the flip clock on you home screen

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jellybean420

Reaction score
This annoys me. There is no "clock" app like in the thunderbolt, you must tap the time on the flip clock to get to it. Bad feature
IMO, I want an app for it.
Sent from my ADR6350

Psykho

Reaction score
really no clock app ? Huh that's strange although I actually like using the flip clock imo

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

dboss007

Reaction score
I have the Droid I2. I have a clock app... You have to move the slider over to the alarm function on the bottom.

jellybean420

Reaction score
I have the Droid I2. I have a clock app... You have to move the slider over to the alarm function on the bottom.

Yes but there's no app for it in the app drawer. That's what we are talking about

Sent from my ADR6350

That's why I'm saying...In the app drawer, I have an app called 'Clock'.

That's weird because I don't. I looked high and low for it. The thunderbolt had one that's why I thought it was odd.

Sent from my ADR6350

dboss007

Reaction score
Yes but there's no app for it in the app drawer. That's what we are talking about

Sent from my ADR6350

That's weird because I don't. I looked high and low for it. The thunderbolt had one that's why I thought it was odd.

Sent from my ADR6350

Hmmm...You know what... I think its because I'm running a different launcher. I run LauncherPro and it actually shows up in the app drawer. I just switched back to Sense, and it doesn't show in the app drawer now. I guess HTC is hiding it in the new version of Sense they're running on the DI2.

jellybean420

Reaction score

Sent from my ADR6350

Hmmm...You know what... I think its because I'm running a different launcher. I run LauncherPro and it actually shows up in the app drawer. I just switched back to Sense, and it doesn't show in the app drawer now. I guess HTC is hiding it in the new version of Sense they're running on the DI2.

Yea its strange. It's listed under applications but doesnt show up. Glad its not just my phone.

Sent from my ADR6350

anguish

Reaction score
Definitely not just you. I'm actually kind of annoyed by it, but only slightly. I liked the app on my D2G since it went right to the alarm, which is usually what I need to change.

I guess this isn't horrible though.

dkelly701

Reaction score
Download "Alarm Clock Plus". It is better than the stock app and you get an icon in the app drawer. It's free, give it a try.

This annoys me. There is no "clock" app like in the thunderbolt, you must tap the time on the flip clock to get to it. Bad feature
IMO, I want an app for it.
Sent from my ADR6350