Alarm Clock Woes

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by Taco, Sep 11, 2012.

1. acejavelin

acejavelin Member

Ratings:
    +10
    I am actually kind of dumbfounded... I dug through my phone and played around some, couldn't do anything to make the Alarm settings go away. Think I would go for a Factory Reset next, never fun but almost always clears up the problem.

2. dan j

dan j Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Didn't get my wake up alarm today :(
    View attachment 57026

Here's a screen shot showing the missing alarm clock. When I hit snooze on yesterday afternoons alarm I could see the "note" in the drop down menu but when I clicked on the alarm icon it goes to the above screen :(

I'm guessing you're right about a factory reset, but like most folks, I hate doing it. I'm still hoping the alarm will reappear so I can write down all my presets.

3. acejavelin

acejavelin Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Hmmm... I did a mini-guide once on tips for doing a Factory Reset, will see if I can find it and copy here or link you too it. Having something to give you a direction usually makes it a little easier.

EDIT: Here it is:

You will lose all your settings in apps, playlists, etc. and anything on the HTC STORAGE volume (internal storage), anything on the un-named volume (external SD card) will be fine.

BTW, if you are going to go this far, it might be worth while to reflash either the official OTA RUU or the leaked Global Mode RUU after the factory reset, it will ensure everything is at clean, fresh starting point and there is no residual Gingerbread "junk" hanging around in the firmware.

#15 acejavelin, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  4. dan j

dan j Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Ace. I still haven't done the wipe (too many things I'll loose) but I'm really surprised no one else has reported this problem.

Search tags for this page
alarm clock htc rezound
alarm on htc rezound

how to set alarm clock on htc rezound

how to set alarm on htc rezound
how to set alarm on rezound
htc adr6425lvw set alarm
htc rezound alarm clock

htc rezound alarm clock missing

htc rezound alarm clock not working

setting alarm clock.comon rezound