Alarm Clock Ringtone Selection

ic1234

Reaction score
When I first tried to change my alarm clock ringtone, I got a screen asking me if I wanted to use Android ringtones or my own ringtones (can't remember the exact terminology). There was also a checkbox for use this option all of the time. I accidently pressed Android. How do I remove that so I can pick from all of my ringtones.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I first tried to change my alarm clock ringtone, I got a screen asking me if I wanted to use Android ringtones or my own ringtones (can't remember the exact terminology). There was also a checkbox for use this option all of the time. I accidently pressed Android. How do I remove that so I can pick from all of my ringtones.

Go back to the alarm. Tap on the alarm you want to change ringtones and you should sing ringtone as one of the selections. Tap on that, and make your changes.

I'm assuming you're using the regular alarm not the 2.1 Clock. IIRC that's slightly different.

OP
I

ic1234

Reaction score
When I did that the first time, I got the option of
- Android tones
- my tones (exact term was different

I selected Android tones by mistake, so now all it shows me for selection is Android tones.

I want to be able to get back to the screen where I can select My tones

kiteless

Reaction score
Edit: sorry, wrong thread

Last edited:

Teotsura

Reaction score
Major...problem...I think

I downloaded nebbies Alarm Ringtone app from the market to be able to have a ringtone play as my alarm. There was issues to say the least. I had every last piece of music media as a choice for my alarm...including books. I deleted the app since it wasn't working for me. But all those files are still listed under my alarm notifications. Please can anyone tell me how to get rid of these extra files that are outside my default ringtones? ~ I have a Motorola Droiod. Thanks guys!

Teotsura

* This time I'm going to set up a folder to designated specific music I want to have as alarm notifications.

Last edited: