Alarm Clock Issue?

RedTen

Reaction score
First off...awesome!! Thank you everyone on the forums, all developers, testers, ninjas and so on - we are truly blessed to have n3rds :).

Ok, so my issue is with the alarm clock. I set the alarm clock (standard phone utility) with the option "use increasing volume" checked. However instead of increasing the volume, or even intermently increasing the volume as the alarm plays, it keeps it extremely quiet - non noticeble practically and I have slept through it. However if I uncheck the "use increasing volume" it plays very loud and works fine...idk if it's just the phone, my phone or if in the "ROM" (kinetx) something was changed in the alarm...which I doubt.

Anyway, anyone else having this issue or could test and let me know?

Thanks in Advance,

Red

markwebb

Reaction score
First off...awesome!! Thank you everyone on the forums, all developers, testers, ninjas and so on - we are truly blessed to have n3rds :).

Ok, so my issue is with the alarm clock. I set the alarm clock (standard phone utility) with the option "use increasing volume" checked. However instead of increasing the volume, or even intermently increasing the volume as the alarm plays, it keeps it extremely quiet - non noticeble practically and I have slept through it. However if I uncheck the "use increasing volume" it plays very loud and works fine...idk if it's just the phone, my phone or if in the "ROM" (kinetx) something was changed in the alarm...which I doubt.

Anyway, anyone else having this issue or could test and let me know?

Thanks in Advance,

Red

You know what, I am having the same issue. The alarm just doesn't ring for me but it will vibrate. I have slept through it as well but now use my OG Droid as my alarm clock.

I think it may be Kin3tx since we are both on the same ROM? I don't remember if it worked stock. I may revert to stock just to check it out.

codygs83

Reaction score
I just had the same problem this am. Almost slept through elvis singing santa clause is back in town. Lol
I too am on kin3tx rom. Other than that my data doesn't want to reconnect after being off for awhile.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
R

RedTen

Reaction score
I just had the same problem this am. Almost slept through elvis singing santa clause is back in town. Lol
I too am on kin3tx rom. Other than that my data doesn't want to reconnect after being off for awhile.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

From my knowledge of perusing the forums and what I have read by theory on the ROM patch notes, he didnt touch either of the radio drivers, so they should both be working fine. I also saw on verizon twitter and other tech sites that the 3g/4g signal on all 4g lte verizon carrier phones was "struggling" (pretty much down/intermittent last 12 hours)

As for the alarm - try this - (worked for me) - (1) make sure the ALARM volume is up all the way (2) UNCHECK the VIBRATE setting (so it rings)...(3) UNCHECK the USE INCREASING VOLUME....(4) TEST IT... don't want to sleep through the first hour of a let's say a final term exam like I did...

Should work...best of luck