Alarm Clock and JB

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Nevar24, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Nevar24

Nevar24 New Member

Morning All,
    Wierd issue I'm having since the update from this weekend. I had an alarm clock app on the phone, when the update came through the app no longer worked. I couldn't access teh app at all, it wouldn't force close or crash, it just wouldn't open fully. I took the app off the page it was on, and am trying to remove it from the phone. It doesn't show up anywhere on the phone, therefore I can't remove it. It is still running and goes off at the time I set it when I first downloaded the app.

So, the question is: how do I remove an app that doesn't show up on the phone? I've removed apps before, so it's not like I don't know how to do that. But, how do I find an app that is running and working (in a fashion), but not showing up anywhere.

I have a Droid Razr Maxx, and like I said it has the most up to date OS on it.

Thanks for the help.

Yes, I posted this in a different section, but got no responses.....so, I am trying here.
  2. debdroid1a

debdroid1a New Member

Have you tried connecting your phone to your computer and searching that way? Sometimes I can find things easier that way...
    Maybe it moved from the card to the phone or vice versa?

You may want to see if the app changed names. I had one that did. Or maybe JB put it somewhere weird.
Search tags for this page
droid bionic update alarm clock

how to remove clock jb

htc thunderbolt no alarm clock 2013
no alarm clock on htc thunderbolt