AK Note by catch

mardoon

Reaction score
AK note is shutting down. Does anyone recommend a other notepad app?
Thank You!
Mardoon

OP
M

mardoon

Reaction score
Catch has made the difficult decision to take the company in a different direction. As such, we will be terminating service next month. We value our users and have greatly enjoyed providing Catch to millions of people over the last several years, but it is time for us to move on.Catch will no longer be available after 30 August 2013. Please follow these directions to download your data before this time.We thank you for your support. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at [email protected]. We apologize if we are not able to respond to all emails.- The Catch Team

mattman5000

Reaction score
Wow... I've been using AK notepad regularly for a couple of years. I've been planning to start using Evernote, but never got around to it. I guess it is time to get started.

OP
M

mardoon

Reaction score
I think use Google keep it sync with drive.

D

dappwl

Wow... I've been using AK notepad regularly for a couple of years. I've been planning to start using Evernote, but never got around to it. I guess it is time to get started.

I think Evernote is too much for me. The app has outgrown itself in the last couple of years. I like simple notepad apps where I can note something with two clicks and I am not getting confused of the so many options push into my face

mattman5000

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing about Evernote. Every time I start to use it, it just seems like it is trying to do too much.