1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Air push ad detector/go theme?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by GreenSnow, Mar 20, 2012.

1. GreenSnow

GreenSnow New Member

Is "airpush detector accurate? I was pushed an Ad today and it told me it was coming from a couple of GOlauncher themes, is this logical?
    They are a couple of my favorite themes, is there a way to stop the Ads but keep the theme?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2
  2. Bud3269

Bud3269 New Member

I had a couple of go SMS themes do this. I thought it was wrong but when I unistalled the theme the add notification went away.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
  3. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator Premium Member

Unfortunately it's likely correct... I've seen numerous people with the same thing. Not sure if it's possible to get the themes without the ads. :(
  4. skennelly

skennelly Active Member

I had a tablet wallpaper app pushing ads. Went back and gave a review on it and read many of the other comments. Long story short, someone mentioned an app that would stop push ads called something like no push ads. I couldn't find it, but maybe with some help we might find it.
  5. GreenSnow

GreenSnow New Member

Dang :-( … i had a tablet wallpaper app that was pushing ads and i go the ad blocker app it drained my battery like crazy. I only see this ad about every 48hrs

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2
Search tags for this page

airpush launcher