Ahome issue

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by rn200878, Apr 6, 2010.

1. rn200878

rn200878 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have had this droid for 3 days and am having one heck of a time figuring this thing out. I had the blackberry curve before this droid. I know it takes some time and playing around to "get it" but this is getting frustrating!!

I paid for and downloaded ahome because I saw a theme I wanted to put on my phone. Now that I downloaded ahome, my desktop is a strip across the front with the weather on it and a clear circle above. Everything is gone from my desktop. I downloaded a free theme and can't even find it!!

Can someone walk me through this??? I would be forever greatful....I am searching this forum for more goodies and gadgets as we speak!!

2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12
    I've not used this particular app so I'm not sure how to advise. I looked at the app in the Market to find the web site, however, I was not able to access. I note that there is a phone number and email address for the developer. Perhaps you should try to contact and seek assistance. If all else fails it may be worth uninstalling the app to see if you home screen returns then do a reinstall.

Mike

3. UrS0NvS

UrS0NvS New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    more than likely you have 2.1 version of the droid and you will to get ahold of the ahome contact so you can get it from them. i just found that out tonight myself.

4. quiksilverdad

quiksilverdad New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Uninstalling will bring back your old home screen and all icons. (don't ask me how i know)