1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

After using as a music player, placing calls succeed, but you can't hear NEthing

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by GohanBurner, Jan 7, 2010.

1. GohanBurner

GohanBurner New Member

Yeah, for a while now I have been having this problem with my droid (even since 2.0) where I would be using my droid as a music player in my car and afterward, would need to place a call to someone. For some strange reason the earpiece audio is completely OFF, but the call still goes through. I haven't tested to see if voice is transmitted, but you certainly cannot hear anything (not even a ring).

Anyone else having these issues? I had to restart my phone for it to work again.
  2. crspang

crspang New Member

Search this forum for "the official thread for no sound after headphone use".
  3. GohanBurner

GohanBurner New Member

Thank you for the heads up
  4. 640k

640k New Member