after uploading rubix i cant use the market

rmz489

Reaction score
Hey guys I just uploaded rubix fantastic its working wounderfully except the fact that I. Cannot even open my market ....... any suggestions

trook

Reaction score
have you tried clearing your market data? menu, settings, applications, running services, market. Also, did you flash the dx to d2 file too?

trook

Reaction score
Flash this, it will get your camera going and basically change neccesary things to d2

Attachments

• GJAR.DXtoD2.Port.zip
    57.5 KB · Views: 159
OP
R

rmz489

Reaction score
Flash this, it will get your camera going and basically change neccesary things to d2

Now if I don't have bootleg recovery because I can't get to my market how would I flash that

trook

Reaction score
Boostrap, or bootleg recovery can be downloaded on koush's website, heres the link make sure you download the droid 2 bootstrap not the x, and this time, save it to your sd card. btw, did you ever get your market back? cause I don't think flashing the dx to d2 port file will fix that but you still should do it...Idk, let me know and we'll go from there.

My Brain Hurts: Droid X Recovery (and Droid 2 too!)

OP
R

rmz489

Reaction score
I just went back to liberty ima noob and it runs smoothly strait from boot up

Boostrap, or bootleg recovery can be downloaded on koush's website, heres the link make sure you download the droid 2 bootstrap not the x, and this time, save it to your sd card. btw, did you ever get your market back? cause I don't think flashing the dx to d2 port file will fix that but you still should do it...Idk, let me know and we'll go from there.

OP
R

rmz489

Reaction score
I just went back to liberty ima noob and it runs smoothly strait from boot up

Manchild

Reaction score
just in case anyone else is having this problem, I ran the fixperm script and it fixed it.

cron666

Reaction score
thanks for that, i didnt have a problem but obviously others are.

i think its because he ran market before patching and when it didnt work correctly, left unpatched data hanging around :rolleyes:

no bueno