After updating 2.01, MMS still can't be sent?

kzmania

Reaction score
Is any able to send MMS? I thought the update was supposed to fix. I'm sad right now :( Anyone, know how to solve this problem? I tried the redeleting the contact and retyped in but it doesn't seem to work. Thanks.

OP
K

kzmania

Reaction score
just sent one? Mean like it works? Did it work before the update?

NBAJWill55

Reaction score
Based on your above description, I think you're referring to the contacts issue. When trying to enter a contact's name in an MMS/text, the intended contacts name won't pull up? This update is supposed make the droid recognize 10 digit #s so we wouldn't have that issue. I really hope its fixed, or I'm taking it back for a 3rd time

mcm180

Reaction score
sent MMS perfectly before and after the OS update...

when creating a message ... after choosing the contact .. hit the menu key to attach a picture,
capture piciture,
video,
capture video,
or amr (voiceNOTE)
or slide show (more than one picture) does truncate pics .. but needs major improvement .. so as to maximize msg space limit and picture size. you're screwed if trying to send a slide show with three pics using the 5mp setting ..(won't let you ... unless you send each pic individually.)

MInkyboi

Reaction score
are you using handcent? they just released another update for it

OP
K

kzmania

Reaction score
I just do standard attaching file. A lot of people had problem with MMS before of not being able to send. Is there a way to fix this? Is it one of the biggest issue for Droid :S

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Works here

MMS works here and always has. I do use handcent for what its worth

JayMonster

Reaction score
What is this an iPhone? MMS has worked from Day one as far as I know and never had an issue (well, other than people wanting to be able to browse for contacts, but that is a design issue and not a bug). Chomp SMS doesn't handle MMS, but that is an issue with that particular app (and part of the reason I use Handcent instead).

mjwassmer

Reaction score
MMS has always worked for me and continues to after the update. I use Handcent.

OP
K

kzmania

Reaction score
Mine has never work since I bought it and I am sure others have as well. Some Droid works since they are out from the box some don't. It is kinda weird. Anyway, I would like to know if when you attached the file and send does the clock disappear? Mine stay there forever like it is frozen and never sent.