after the update...

anopy1

Reaction score
syndicate0017 said:
Do you have autobrightness on? If so, turn it off. Some have had issues with autobrightness and unlocking.

Yup, that was it. Working much better now. Thanks!

mommyoops

Reaction score
ShinyTop said:
The only issue I had with both my Gnex was the volume. After the OTA the volume was excellent. I also uninstalled volume+ to be sure it was the OTA and the volume is still excellent.

I agree my volume does appear to be better as for the first time I had to turn it down!

Reaction score
Anyone notice any lag when unlocking the phone since the update? It's really noticeable since I updated.

Nope. Been using the autobrightness for a while now since the update. It definitely works better, and zero lock screen lag.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ObieNobie

Reaction score
Only negative I've found is that my phone takes longer to get a signal after I turn it on or leave airplane mode

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Greg

Reaction score
I've lost about 4 hours of my battery time since the update. I wonder if the update changed a setting somewhere that I need to go back and change? Something is really sucking up my battery!

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Greg said:
I've lost about 4 hours of my battery time since the update. I wonder if the update changed a setting somewhere that I need to go back and change? Something is really sucking up my battery!

Must be because mine is a lot better

I was out bbq'ing last night. Little over 2 hours playing Pandora over wifi with the screen on and using a portable external speaker plugged in on the headphone jack.

The battery was at 83 % (Stock Battery)

I'll have to wait and see with a normal workday when I'm off Wi-Fi to see if it does just as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums