after the hype

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
So just out of curiosity, I see a lot of people saying things like "of course it has a few bugs" or "aside from little quirks," but other than the S Voice I haven't seen much more on those. Maybe someone can chime in on these quirks?

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
So just out of curiosity, I see a lot of people saying things like "of course it has a few bugs" or "aside from little quirks," but other than the S Voice I haven't seen much more on those. Maybe someone can chime in on these quirks?

I personally uninstalled all the standard bloatware, but aside from that I havent seen one single bug... Maybe Im not adventurous to find the odd ones, but mine works like a champ. No issues here.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I personally uninstalled all the standard bloatware, but aside from that I havent seen one single bug... Maybe Im not adventurous to find the odd ones, but mine works like a champ. No issues here.

So for you what is that one single bug?

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I ended up getting the Galaxy s4. It's a huge learning curve. But I am really enjoying it. amazing screen
I'm really glad to hear you're liking the S4, and thanks for following up too! I forget -- is this your first Android phone, or have you owned a few before? No need to figure out all the tricks in a day, just take it easy and enjoy it. :)

In the meantime, I'm getting tired waiting on news of the One. If I hang out here much longer I'll lose my patience and grab a new S4 instead!

-Matt

OP
D

droidworld

Reaction score
I'm really glad to hear you're liking the S4, and thanks for following up too! I forget -- is this your first Android phone, or have you owned a few before? No need to figure out all the tricks in a day, just take it easy and enjoy it. :)

In the meantime, I'm getting tired waiting on news of the One. If I hang out here much longer I'll lose my patience and grab a new S4 instead!

-Matt

I had the thunderbolt and droid bionic. This phone blows both out of the water. Lots of features that I haven't played with like s voice or remote. But this is a beauty. I own the 64 gig