After rooting lost ERI and IMEI on phone

Reaction score
A while ago I rooted my phone to at the time the latest cyanogenmod 10.1 update and it screwed up the phone. It took me a week to flash it back to stock using odin and get it back in running shape. But now whenever I try to flash it to a rom other than stock jellybean, it has the same problems as before, no service or data, no access to play store, and no imei or eri. I have it running stock 4.1.1 jellybean and it has access to play store as well as service and data. But the ERI and imei say none and 0. I would like to be able to get my phone to the point where I can flash it to aosp roms without losing data, service, or putting it into roaming mode. Any help on the ERI and IMEI issue, or not being able to root properly?

cavemandave13

Reaction score
I am having a similar problem, sorry I can't be of help. I am curious how you initially got back to stock without network/roaming issues? I too would like to get some AOSP roms running, but at this point I just need to get basic functionality back. I managed to get back to a stock rom and rooted it but I cannot salvage the ERI no matter what I try. My IMEI seems to be unaffected, as it matches the number on the back of the phone, but the ERI reads "Not available".

Any suggestions would be appreciated. BTW I am trying to use an IMEI restore tool posted by AdamOutler on another thread but am having issues downloading it. I will update this if I get any success with it.