After installing rom

rivaaaa253

Reaction score
after u install your rom and everything is goin good how do u bring back all of your apps and data??

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
after u install your rom and everything is goin good how do u bring back all of your apps and data??

Prior to loading the new rom, go to menu/settings/privacy and check "Backup My Data" and "Automatic Restore". Your apps will then automatically (in most cases) download and install.

Also, prior to rom you could download and install Titanium Backup. Then use it to backup everything. After rom is installed open Titanium and restore everything that didn't automatically install.

Good luck.

OP
R

rivaaaa253

Reaction score
Only like 2 of my apps resoted and i did a full nandroid back up thru clockwork is there any way i can manualy get my data back??

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Only like 2 of my apps resoted and i did a full nandroid back up thru clockwork is there any way i can manualy get my data back??

What data? The only data a nandroid backup will restore is the data that was on the phone at the time the nandroid was created. Your emails and contacts will sync with Google soon and you can download your apps from the market.

OP
R

rivaaaa253

Reaction score
But my contacts aren't syncing... nor my email...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App