1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

After installing rom

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate Development' started by rivaaaa253, Jan 28, 2011.

1. rivaaaa253

rivaaaa253 New Member

after u install your rom and everything is goin good how do u bring back all of your apps and data??
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

Prior to loading the new rom, go to menu/settings/privacy and check "Backup My Data" and "Automatic Restore". Your apps will then automatically (in most cases) download and install.

Also, prior to rom you could download and install Titanium Backup. Then use it to backup everything. After rom is installed open Titanium and restore everything that didn't automatically install.

Good luck.
  3. rivaaaa253

rivaaaa253 New Member

Only like 2 of my apps resoted and i did a full nandroid back up thru clockwork is there any way i can manualy get my data back??
  4. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

What data? The only data a nandroid backup will restore is the data that was on the phone at the time the nandroid was created. Your emails and contacts will sync with Google soon and you can download your apps from the market.
  5. rivaaaa253

rivaaaa253 New Member

But my contacts aren't syncing... nor my email...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

how do i get my apps and info after installing rom

how to backups apps to install a new rom razr