After Debate, Mine is on the way!

codye91

Reaction score
After waiting for the bionic for so long and knowing that this device would release near it... I was faced with a tough decision, but here were the kickers.

- I like a physical keyboard
- I will not have 4G until god knows when
- In retrospective, the bionic 4 will probably be out by time I get 4G
- I don't need 4G right now
- Cost was an issue
- The CPUs are practically the same
- Being a student, I may travel abroad
- 3G has gotten better and faster here lately
- Wi-fi is everywhere I go, so if I need speed, I've got it

Now, I'm just super excited... I haven't had a new phone in over two years! I hope I made the right decision. So people reading this who have theirs already, gimme some heads up on what to expect, but don't spoil the surprise. =) I'm coming from a fascinate running gingerbread.

Immolate

Reaction score
After waiting for the bionic for so long and knowing that this device would release near it... I was faced with a tough decision, but here were the kickers.

- I like a physical keyboard
- I will not have 4G until god knows when
- In retrospective, the bionic 4 will probably be out by time I get 4G
- I don't need 4G right now
- Cost was an issue
- The CPUs are practically the same
- Being a student, I may travel abroad
- 3G has gotten better and faster here lately
- Wi-fi is everywhere I go, so if I need speed, I've got it

Now, I'm just super excited... I haven't had a new phone in over two years! I hope I made the right decision. So people reading this who have theirs already, gimme some heads up on what to expect, but don't spoil the surprise. =) I'm coming from a fascinate running gingerbread.

Not to feed your inner rationalization, but I thought a lot about 4G before going from Tbolt to D3, and what I discovered by paying attention was that, whenever I needed to move some serious data on my Tbolt, I was within range of a Wifi connection. Since we both live in non-4G areas, I think you'll find your experience to be similar.

Al Neri

Reaction score
I am facing a similar dilemna. I like the size of the D3 a bit better than the Bionic. I am getting 4G in my area at the end of the month. The D3 is looking very nice. I will probably just wait to get the max discount and go with the Bionic.