After 12 days I am returning TB. And it ain't the battery

angel35

Reaction score
Fix coming

Thanks for responding and getting the word out as camcorder is something you want to have when you pay the big bucks for a phone. I am going to do a lot of keeping up with the new Droids before I get a Droid this coming February.dancedroid

I felt like it was my duty. The truth has no agenda.

Just reporting the facts, ala Joe Friday. :)
A camcorder fix is on the way. Its on Android Central

kparks

Reaction score
Mine is normally dead after 4 hours or so but I use it a lot

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
CsonkaBear

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
As I just told Kparks, I was able to get a used Incredible for a great price. I am happy for a while.

My job didn't allow for the size and weight of the TB, but it is a terrific phone.

I really enjoyed my test drive and I am truly happy (envious) of all of you guys that can use it like it was meant to be used.

I rate it a "home run" for VZW.

scottsdca

Reaction score
What's the fix for the 4 g battery drain? Just curious. I come from the OG Droid, also. Awesome phone, still learning the Thunderbolt. Is there an easy way to root yet? Thanks.

OP
CsonkaBear

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
What's the fix for the 4 g battery drain? Just curious. I come from the OG Droid, also. Awesome phone, still learning the Thunderbolt. Is there an easy way to root yet? Thanks.

Run it in 3G mode and it will last like a D1.

VZW is going to do a battery upgrade according to my rep. You just have to bitc# to get it.

brancat92

Reaction score
What kind of upgrade? When will this be available and is it just getting the bulky extended battery or a software upgrade or what? Can you give us more details?

Sent from my Thundrbolt using DroidForums App

OP
CsonkaBear

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
What kind of upgrade? When will this be available and is it just getting the bulky extended battery or a software upgrade or what? Can you give us more details?

I was told (don't take this as Gospel) by VZW rep that it is a bigger mah battery that will fit into existing cover.

brancat92

Reaction score

I was told (don't take this as Gospel) by VZW rep that it is a bigger mah battery that will fit into existing cover.

When will this be available for us? That is exactly what i want. A long lasting battery without thw bulk.

kparks

Reaction score

I don't really see a 4 g battery drain issue on my device and I'm always in 4G mine only last four hours cuz I use it non stop other than that stand by time is really high and good talk time this battery is on par with other devices sub similar specs

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

MissSpiffy

Reaction score
I'm debating on doing the same is there any restocking fees i will have to pay or anything else if I bought from a verizon store

$35, and more if you are missing any components. You have 14 days.

bigkoch125

Reaction score
HTC said they are working on a fix for the audio issue. But like with any new phone there is going to be issues so you may wait and get another phone and then complain because it has issues. That is what OTA updates are for but sorry you didnt like the phone.