1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Aforum...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by cleave, Dec 30, 2010.

1. cleave

cleave New Member

Wow! What a great forum this is. I just switched over from the other "joke-of-a-forum" they call Aforum.
    It's nice to be somewhere that you don't have idiots like **** and **** who have absolutely no experience as moderators and will ban people just because they disagree with them.

Sent from my Motorola Droid

MOD EDIT: No Need to Mention Names...
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2010
  2. wctaylor79

wctaylor79 Premium Member Premium Member

Im sure others will chime in here in a bit, but yeah this is by far my favorite spot on the web to hang out... Great Mods/Admins/Devs etc... everyone here is very helpful and if you ever have an issue I find that this place has the best answers and help.. :icon_ banana:
  3. dasanman69

dasanman69 New Member

Welcome to a real forum. Nothing but nice, helpful, and most of all knowledgeable people on here always willing to help.
  4. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Thanks for the kind words.

I was a big fan (and still am) of this place long before I was a moderator.

We try to keep it civil as we've got a great group of members who are extremely knowledgeable.

The staff can't take all the credit here... our members are very good at keeping this place professional and being helpful others.
  5. cleave

cleave New Member

Sorry about that mod. Just got a little too excited. I'm extremely happy that I found this forum and look forward to all the helpful advise and knowledge.

★Sent from my D1★