Aforum...

cleave

Reaction score
Wow! What a great forum this is. I just switched over from the other "joke-of-a-forum" they call Aforum.
It's nice to be somewhere that you don't have idiots like **** and **** who have absolutely no experience as moderators and will ban people just because they disagree with them.

Sent from my Motorola Droid

MOD EDIT: No Need to Mention Names...

Last edited by a moderator:

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im sure others will chime in here in a bit, but yeah this is by far my favorite spot on the web to hang out... Great Mods/Admins/Devs etc... everyone here is very helpful and if you ever have an issue I find that this place has the best answers and help.. :icon_ banana:

dasanman69

Reaction score
Welcome to a real forum. Nothing but nice, helpful, and most of all knowledgeable people on here always willing to help.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words.

I was a big fan (and still am) of this place long before I was a moderator.

We try to keep it civil as we've got a great group of members who are extremely knowledgeable.

The staff can't take all the credit here... our members are very good at keeping this place professional and being helpful others.

OP
cleave

cleave

Reaction score
Sorry about that mod. Just got a little too excited. I'm extremely happy that I found this forum and look forward to all the helpful advise and knowledge.

★Sent from my D1★