[ADW Theme] Windows 7

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
attachment.php
Now saying Windows 7 is the greatest OS ever made might be a bit wrong (even thought I can argue it is), but I am sure saying ADW Launcher is one of the best free UI's out there is agreeable by most. With that in mind, our member droijo has created a new theme for it, that brings what I think is the best OS ever made, Windows 7, and ADW Launcher all into one device. This theme has many Windows 7 aspects, like the wallpaper for one, the bottom bar, the app button, and folder icons. The theme doe not stop there, it was released just last week and already today it is updated to V3. Sadly the developer did not include a change log, but I am sure you can still enjoy the experience without it.

Here is the original post:
Hello all,

I've been working quite hard on this theme for a while now and through a lot of trial and error, I have been able to put out v1. It is based off of Windows 7 and I tried to make the dockbar look exactly like the Windows one but wasn't really able to do so due to the sizing constraints.

I'm not sure if the link above works but you can search droijo or "adw windows 7 theme" for it. I don't know how to create a qr code either.

+ 5 icons. I will be updating these as I update the theme and I will give you over 100+ basing off of my nexTang Icon pack.
+ 1 wallpaper included (still trying to figure out how to add more)
+ dock bar

It's basically as you see below in the screenshot below. Anyways, feel free to let me know how you guys like it; it'll be great to get inputs to improve on it. I've only tested it on 2.2 and on a DROID 1 only.
I do not know about you, but I am already on my way to get this. Follow me on the thread, and get yourself a copy... Now!

Last edited: