1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ADW.Launcher

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Dedic761, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Dedic761

Dedic761 New Member

I've downloaded some themes in the market for my stock droid, but where do I go on my phone to find them, or where do I go to find the launcher on my phone to change between themes?
  2. villain1998

villain1998 New Member

Hit the menu button, hit settings, go to applications, hit the manage applications, hit the all tab, go down to launcher and clear default, when you hit the home button the launchers you have on your phone should show up, select ADW launcher and set as default, then hit the menu button again and there will be a button that says "adw settings", go down to themes preferences, and select your theme, press the apply theme button and your set. I hope that helps.