ADW Launcher update to allow themeing

Reaction score
Sorry, shoulda been more specific, half asleep. I mean the theme of ADW.launcher in the picture, or is it not out yet and is coming with the update?

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
I'm using Launcher Pro so I won't benefit but I hope it follows suit :)

i actually sorta hope LP doesnt go to this extreme of customization. it seems with all the new features and options being added to LP, the inprovements in the speed and stability areas are being neglected. but with that being said, if the dev can make it themeable like this and still very stable and speedy, then im all for it!!

Elric

Reaction score
I'm currently rocking dxTop. It's a great Launcher, way under-hyped. Has allowed themeing and customizing lots of look and feel things forever. Helix, et al feel really underpowered after using it for a long time. It's a paid app and well worth it.

Good to see some of the competition following suit. A custom theme should not require a ROM update.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am on Helix 1.4 but the App Tray in this launcher looks Menacing...Subscribed

fastco666

Reaction score
Nice work but sticking with Launcher Pro for now, still faster and smoother.

DanDroidX

Reaction score
Nice work but sticking with Launcher Pro for now, still faster and smoother.

I beg to differ about it being faster, but it might be because I have 4 pages of widgets, literally. I only wish ADW would make the 4 page sense preview full screen like LP. Always compromising somehow.:reddroid:

By the way, that is XThemed ADW in my Sig.

swallman

Reaction score
ADWTheme One is now out in the market, but I can't figure out how to use it. It appears that it needs version 1.0 of ADW Launcher, but that isn't out there yet.

ohfire

Reaction score
adw launcher free on the market is version 1.0, download it first and then download adwthemeone and it will install. Just open and theme, it is really cool..

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
The update is live on the Market!

(oh wait, seems I'm a bit late on this one)

anyway, grab it while it's hot. it's rather amazing if you ask me.