ADW.Launcher Theming

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Hawaiian1der, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Hawaiian1der

Hawaiian1der New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There are probably a million other posts on this subject, but I must be blind because I cant find anything on what I'm looking for.
    I am pretty the the androsphere, but I have tried most of the launchers on my Fascinate. I have decided that I like the ADW.Launcher the most. Now I would like to make my own theme for ADW, but i cant find a comprehensive guide anywhere on the forums or the net. Can someone either tell me what to do or where to go for this information?

Thanks in advance
    Cameron

2. Hawaiian1der

Hawaiian1der New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Someone will yell at me, but....

BUMP

:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

3. rehuxley

rehuxley Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am not a themer but I think you can find what you are in the XDA Developers site. Don't know the address but you can google it.

4. Hawaiian1der

Hawaiian1der New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I will attempt too look up what you're talking about.

5. Vazguard

Vazguard New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am working on a theme myself, and if you have some experience in UI theme building, working with ADW is a similar process. Ander Webbs did a great job putting together a theme template and a README explaining the process of creating a custom theme with it. Check it out here - AnderWeb's ADW.Theme-Template at master - GitHub

Apart from that, there isn't a whole lot to it. Download the template, work with the regular images and the .9 images, follow the steps in the README, and when you're done, compile and export the theme as a signed APK in eclipse.

6. droijo

droijo Member

Ratings:
    +3
    ^
    As said above. It's not all too hard. The hardest part is going to be setting up your computer for the sdk and all the other necessities needed to start the themeing process on Eclipse. If you still need more help after that, just post again and if I can get to you before others, I'll lend a helping hand.

7. jhuntdog

jhuntdog Member

Ratings:
    +0