1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ADW Launcher crashing on CM6

Discussion in 'Koush' started by DanSan, Jul 16, 2010.

1. DanSan

DanSan New Member

I originally selected ADW launcher when i loaded CM6 and i didnt have any problems until a few hours in. All of a sudden it kept throwing android.process.acore errors when i tried to drag apps to the home screens or sometimes switch between the home screens. i switched default launcher to launcherpro and i havnt had the problem at all since then.

anyone have similar issues or got a fix/work around for this?
  2. nyijedi

nyijedi New Member

I don't have a fix, but I've also gotten a decent number of acore FCs on CM6 RC. I don't know if it's limited to an ADW issue (although I have noticed it when doing the same thing you are). Hopefully they'll have it fixed for the official CM6 release.
  3. mozicodo

mozicodo New Member

I had this problem when I increased from 3 to 5 screens. Went back down to 3 screens and I don't have any more FCs.
Search tags for this page

activity adw launcher in process android process acore is no