adw ex

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
ok how do you get the icon labels to stay OFF after a reboot? everytime I have to reboot the labels are all there and I have to delete them again the only way I have found to do it in the 1st place is longpress and edit the icon itself I cant find a "hide icon label" in the settings

Last edited:

rvcjew

Reaction score
ui settings/screen preferences/advanced check hide app labels lol.

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
man i bet i looked over that setting 50 times i swear sometimes i just need to go to bed and quit messing with this phone lol

rvcjew

Reaction score
Yeah I hear ya I just factory reset after I got phone how I wanted it to get rid of all my problems I had created now im rooted on ota again and have great battery life and tried out adw ex and saw that setting lol.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yea I wanna try out the ota but no one has confirmed if we will get the actual released ota when it comes out and theres no sbf yet as well so I dont wanna do to much besides freezing the apps I already did

rvcjew

Reaction score
it has pretty much been confirmed were hosed if we take it as of now. as it is apparently not a soak test. but it did make the phone very fast so i don't care at this point. just gonna be careful i guess, i heard over at XDA a sbf is supposed to drop in like two days don't hold me on it though.

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yea if that drops i wont worry about it at all and will jump on board for sure

ajgates92

Reaction score
Dont be a sissy :p. I guarantee we will be able to update OTA once it is released..Maybe not the first day, but as soon as the sbf drops, which it will, we can update. I have NO complaints with my D3 with this update. I could live on this update even if I could never get off it. My battery lasts ALL day, and I don't have any blue tint on my pictures...And other fixes are in it too, I just think those two are the main ones.