adw dock backgrounds

SlickMcVega

Reaction score
I've been searching for over an hr how to change the dock background on adw launcher free and have grown impatiant. What I have read there is an option to change it under the ui menu, but its not there on mine. Is this a adwEX feature, or am I just to tired to find it? Someone please relieve my suffering.lol. thx. I am running ss5.2 with the adw 1.3.6 preinstalled in rom.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i don't think it's an option that's available. you either visible or not visible. can't have it be custom. it's dependent on your theme.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
i don't think it's an option that's available. you either visible or not visible. can't have it be custom. it's dependent on your theme.

this..... You can change it in the theme i would think but not sure how to do that

OP
S

SlickMcVega

Reaction score

Ok. I downloaded the antique cyanogen theme for adw, and the dev said it had 5 different docks and how to go about changing it. But the option he said isn't there. Guess ill email him in the a.m. and ask what he's smokeing. Really liked the look of it though. Might have to research how to do an adw theme and kindly ask him for the dock file. For now atleast I know I'm not daft. Lol. Thx

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Iirc there used to be an option but it got removed at some point. Maybe that part got left in the description from when it was still available.

tappin and a talkin

LocoRon

Reaction score
Using the latest ADW Ex, I can confirm the dock background can be customized.

ADW Settings > UI Settings > Main Dock > Dock Background

Then there's a popup with four choices: ADW Default, ADW Theme, Custom, and None. The Custom option will let you choose from either the ADW docks gallery, or the regular image gallery.

OP
S

SlickMcVega

Reaction score
Using the latest ADW Ex, I can confirm the dock background can be customized.

ADW Settings > UI Settings > Main Dock > Dock Background

Then there's a popup with four choices: ADW Default, ADW Theme, Custom, and None. The Custom option will let you choose from either the ADW docks gallery, or the regular image gallery.

i feel kind of stupid. you are correct.

/

Thx y'all, ill be purchasing it this morning. Thx for the reply. That dock bar and the lockscreen roller is all I need to finish my cyan theme.