ADW and weather question....

schmaltzy

Reaction score
This is a more general question....but since I'm running sapphire right now I thought I would ask the question on here.

1) I'm running ADW Launcher. I have all my icons Watermark'd except my center button is the plain 4x4 dot pattern. Anyone know how I can change that? I want that one that looks like a red, outlined cube. EX - if you go to the clock, it's the button that is used for the home button. I pulled that PNG off of the clock, but how do I make it my launcher drawer button?

2) I have noticed on some peoples lockscreens that it shows the weather. Not small up in the top left corner, but right next to the time and date. How do I get that? I use Beautiful Widgets for the weather, but I don't see it as an option.

Thanks for any and all help!

-schmaltzy

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
For number 2, I use widgetlocker to replace my lock screen, and it lets you customize your lock screen using widgets, custom sliders and all kinds of stuff.

OP
S

schmaltzy

Reaction score
For number 2, I use widgetlocker to replace my lock screen, and it lets you customize your lock screen using widgets, custom sliders and all kinds of stuff.

Thanks....but I was looking more along the lines of.....free....