AdvnceSMS Crash

ShaneCroughan

Reaction score
Hey Guys-
Okay so Ive been searching around and it doesnt seem like anyone else is having this problem but I hope someone can help me out. So it seem that everytime I get a phone call, or if i call out, i get this pop up message that states
" CRASH
AdvnceSMS has
stopped unexpectedly
by internal error. Do
you want to send
detailed report to
developer "

Now, so you guys know ahead of time, I dont have any programs called advance SMS. I checked, checked again, and found nothing of the sort.
The only SMS program i have is " Handcent SMS", which has never given me problems. My phone is NOT rooted, though I did root it once, but i changed it back and I have the newest update. I did all of this about 2 weeks ago. This problem I'm having started a few days ago. I dont know what it could be. Any IDEAS???

TracyFord

Reaction score
Same problem here.

I'm getting the same error message on my Nexus One. I once had Handcent SMS installed as well, but removed it some time ago, so I'm not sure whether it has anything to do with that or not. I'll let you know if and when I find an answer.

roy10

Reaction score
My Xperia X10 having the similar bugs if I received a incoming call and turn into voice mail.

Unless I uninstalled both chompSMS or Handcent SMS software.

roy10

Reaction score
Solved the problem by TOTAL RECALL
after install, you need to setup the software.