Advice needed...

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by albert001, Aug 10, 2011.

1. albert001

albert001 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been out of the community for awhile. I had to have my phone replaced by Verizon with the stock gingerbread update which is terrible due to its freezing of SMS and phone calls. Requiring a complete shutdown and restart just to get it working again. Motorola has yet to release an update so after a few weeks of dealing with the frustration i decided to see how its going on with the ROM community for gingerbread.

I have been reading up on both Liquid and CM7. I was up till 6am reading and flashing. I finally figured out a few things but i would like a more direct answer on a few questions.

Out of the gingerbread ROMS which will provide me with the blur camera. I like my widescreen picture taking. As well as the blur dialer and contacts. I noticed the stock gingerbread really clears up the photos of the people you are dialing better than froyo. Also I had issues with 3 way calling for conference calls on the stock gingerbread. I also enjoyed the customization of which gmail account i wanted to have as default for any new contacts.

Right now I am on Liquid 2.6. And i noticed i am missing those few minor things. I had the blur camera by fission on sd card and tried installing which doesnt work.

Any suggestions?