Advice advice advice please.

chloebreee

Reaction score
Okay, tomorrow my contract is up, i had an env2, so i mean, its a big change from that to a droid.
My mom has the droid incredible, && i like it, but i've done reasearch, && i reeeeaally want the Droid Fascinate.
Which one??
The main thing, is texting for me. I know Fascinate has swype. Which is a huuuge plus.
I also like the whole ringtone thing, and on my moms incredible it's sort of confusing to set the alert tones.
But i just need an opinion coming from my point of view.
Fascinate, or Incredible??
THANKSSS!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Go to VZW and test drive both

My addiction DroidForums

OP
C

chloebreee

Reaction score
I did :) I liked the Fascinate, i just didn't play with it for that long, so i just wanted to see if people tend to like it :)

mohammedkanan

Reaction score
man get the fascinate trust me its way better had both

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
C

chloebreee

Reaction score
Okayy :) I think thats what i want. Is it easy to text on?? I tend to text 24/7 && send really long ones, i know it also has speech to text or whatever it's called, right? haha

mohammedkanan

Reaction score
easy to text has swype installed

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

pyro6128

Reaction score
The incredible is old news, there are much better phones out right now. The fascinate is a nice phone, can't really go wrong with it. The screen is really nice too. Very clear

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No more "old news" than the D1. They are both amazing phones! The screen on the Fascinate is, well...fascinating! Like was said, just test drive both and go from there. Either way, you can't go wrong!

The incredible is old news, there are much better phones out right now. The fascinate is a nice phone, can't really go wrong with it. The screen is really nice too. Very clear

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)