1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Advanced SMS sender

Discussion in 'Android App Developers' started by altroid, Dec 17, 2012.

1. altroid

altroid New Member

Hi everyone,

I'd like to present to you my new app Advanced SMS sender, which allows you to send in addition of normal sms messages also prank/joke sms messages to your friends and family from fictional senders (you get to chose the phone number or name from which the sms is sent).

This app is not illegal in any way, there are a few others like it on the official google play store, but they charge a lot for very few messages.

I cant guaranty that it will work in every country and with every mobile operator, but it works with most of them, in my country all of them. That is why i ask everyone interested in this app to PM me and we'll first test if your mobile operator supports this kind of sms messages.

Every app comes with a certain amount of credits that are used when sending an sms, and because different mobile operators have different prices per sms, the number of sms messages you can send is dependent of the network you send them too. Generally you can send somewhere from 30 - 200 sms messages, we will check for the exact number when we test if your operator is supported. Also as there is no way to send this kind of sms messages completely free, there is a small donation required for the app.

Sms messages are sent via the internet, so your mobile operator will not charge you anything, but you need to have an active internet connection to send them (either Wifi or mobile network internet access).

How to use this app:
    - in the "Send to:" field type in the international number of the recipient, ie. for a +44123456789 number enter 44123456789
    - in the "Sent by:" field type in either a name of the imaginary sender (ie. Santa) or the phone number in the same format as above
    - in the "Message:" field type in the content of the sms, ie. Marry christmas!

For more info about the app PM me :)

Screenshot of the app and sms received:
    [​IMG]
    Advanced SMS sender
    [​IMG]
    Advanced SMS sender
Search tags for this page
advance sms sender used

advanced advertisement sender

advanced sms app for android

advanced sms sender

advanced sms sender 30.00 kr