1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ads? Or something?

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by pokskip, Jan 27, 2012.

1. pokskip

pokskip New Member

In my gallery when i take videos the preview shows ads in posted picture. I need help removing this. I'm at a loss. My phone has also been running a little sluggish. In the posted picture only the videos are affected not the pictures.
    Sent from my C771 using DroidForums
  2. AirJunky

AirJunky New Member

Weird. Have you installed some kind of app that helps with the video? Or posting video? :happy3:
  3. Alcapwn89

Alcapwn89 New Member

Could these be ads that downloaded while using certain apps? Some android devices have trouble separating the "junk" from your stuff. This results in pictures of random graphical elements clogging up your gallery.

The same thing could be happening here. Do you use any apps that sometimes streams/downloads a video and plays them for an ad? Words with friends, for example, does this sometimes.
  4. pokskip

pokskip New Member

Only Pandora. I use ad free so Idk if anything else plays videos. I haven't downloaded any apps in he past month and it just started Friday.

Sent from my C771 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

casio commando phone has ads

commando phone will not send videos