Adobe Kills Flash for the Milestone/Droid!

Mysfit

Reaction score
they just want to get the droid out of use because it is rooted and gives free wifi and tethering.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was hoping this thread would die a slow, reasonable death.

Fact: the droid has flash available in the market now. I just downloaded it on my old D1.

Fiction: The title of this thread. I really don't know what Tigger was thinking when he came up with this thread including the Droid in the mix. It may be true for Milestone but not for the Droid.

wmnomore

Reaction score
Yep, just got a replacement device from verizon. Had FRG22D on it and when i go to market i can download flash. doesn't mean i want to, but it's nice to have the option.
ok, lets close this thing and talk about something that matters. thanks

djembeman

Reaction score
Adobe is clearly still supporting Flash for Droid 1. I just downloaded the Flash update through the market which brings me to version 10.1.92.10

The Beta worked for me when I was on FRG01B by downloading the APK, after the FRG22D upgrade I downloaded the new version and the Flash is working better. Southpark videos used to be much more choppy, now they are almost as good as watching on my computer... on WiFi of course. I look forward to seeing how this flash update works.

Big Ry

Reaction score
No problem getting in the market with non-rooted D1 running FRG22D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk