adobe flash

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Redwinger2001, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Redwinger2001

Redwinger2001 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So, my boyfriend has the HTC eris and I can play a wordgame on his phone that requires adobe flash player. I assumed I'd be able to play it on my new phone but it says that it only will work with 2.2. what gives? I thought that having adobe on these phones were a big selling point????

2. kpiskin

kpiskin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Unfortunately, the phone shipped with 2.1. Flash will be in the froyo upgrade that is promised next month. I was going to wait to buy my DX until after the upgrade, but glad I didn't because now the phone is not in stock and people have to wait at least two weeks to get one. I had froyo on my droid and miss flash already. I feel your pain.

3. Redwinger2001

Redwinger2001 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the clarification. I think it's weird that a phone that's a year old would have adobe flash, but not the new one. I hope it comes sooner rather than later.

4. chilosix

chilosix New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Me too, what's funny is that i picked up my old droid last night and tried to play a video via wifi.... the screen seemed tiny...sliding the keyboard seemed awkward.... i've only had my x for 4 days.... i don't think i can ever go back to a smaller screen or a physical keyboard! But i really do miss flash... i can't wait to see it run on this huge beautiful screen.

5. Noxic

Noxic New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I also love my DX!! So so so so thankful I no longer have to press my entire screen in to type anything! (BB Storm)......ugh

6. edwardsgroup

edwardsgroup New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    OMG you are so right about that BB Storm...that was PAINFULLY FRUSTRATING having to push in the entire screen and it never worked if I had to press in the corners. Very bad design!!!

Search tags for this page

how can s4 play abode flasher