adobe flash or flash apps to view internet pages?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by rabyfox, Feb 23, 2010.

1. rabyfox

rabyfox New Member

Does anyone know of any 'adobe" apps that can enable multimedia when viewing a webpage? I notice I can't view some sits because of this.
  2. droider4life

droider4life New Member

There is not any way to do this just yet.. They claim sometime this year it will be possible but who knows when this could be.. We are all waiting for this also but all we can do is just plain sit and wait...
  3. rabyfox

rabyfox New Member

Thanks for getting back to me. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on some crucial app. Do they post upcoming tech updates on verizon's website?
  4. rabyfox

rabyfox New Member

Thanks for getting back to me. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on some crucial app. Do they post upcoming tech updates on verizon's website?
  5. droider4life

droider4life New Member

i believe they do but i can tell you i am quite sure this site will know long before the verizon site.. it will actually be coming from adobe there actually is a video somewhere on here of a droid running flash.. cant remember where it is.. so its in the works.. if you go to adobe's site they say something to the effect that it will be to us in the early 2010. so hopefully its soon...