Adobe Flash 10 Updated Again.. This Time To 10.1.95.2

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
flash.jpg
I guess Adobe is making sure they are up to date with all security fixes and performance enhancements since they just released another update in the same week. This update, unlike the previous, does not come with a change log, so we are in the blind as to what it truly fixes. Luckily we know that the huge security issue was fixed first:

A critical vulnerability exists in Adobe Flash Player 10.1.82.76 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and Solaris, and Adobe Flash Player 10.1.92.10 for Android. … This vulnerability (CVE-2010-2884) could cause a crash and potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.

Now go to the app store and get the updated software.

News via: Android community

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Ok, so I updated my DX to 2.2 and flash has been working. I go to update it and find out that it isn't installed. How is that possible? I hope to see better performance now from it now that the package is installed.

everstar80

Reaction score
So far, it seems as though the flash upgrade is an improvement over the last update. There is little lag in streaming videos which I am glad they seemed to enhance.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Ok, so I updated my DX to 2.2 and flash has been working. I go to update it and find out that it isn't installed. How is that possible? I hope to see better performance now from it now that the package is installed.

How did you install Flash the first time? If you installed it with an apk then the market will not see it as installed and won't inform you of updates. You will want to uninstall the version you have and download the version from the market.

JWDX

Reaction score
how can we tell

I just updated to 2.2. How can I tell if I already have the flash update?

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just updated to 2.2. How can I tell if I already have the flash update?

I always test Flash by going to m.kongregate.com and trying to play one of the games on there. If it works, Flash is installed.

faithmusic

Reaction score
I manually installed the adobe 10.1.72.7 when I first received the 2.2 update to my Droid. Should I still uninstall it and download the newest version? The flash seems to be working fine but I noticed a slight drain to my internal memory?

faithmusic

Reaction score
I manually installed the adobe 10.1.72.7 when I first received the 2.2 update to my Droid. Should I still uninstall it and download the newest version? The flash seems to be working fine but I noticed a slight drain to my internal memory?

I'm guessing, if it's not broken, don't fix it!

:)

cedward2453

Reaction score
I can not download flash!! What's up with that? I have Android 2.2 on my DX. Every time I try to download it I'm told it's coming soon!

cedward2453

Reaction score
Help with flash

No flash in the market, cannot download, can't play vimeo... I want flash on my Droid X with 2.2 :-(...

cedward2453

Reaction score
I checked the market on my droid 2 and the app is available. Maybe its different for each type of device.
I activated my phone on 09/30. Thot I had 2.2...it's being downloaded now. (at least I assume that's what the update is) dancedroid I'll post about Flash later...

cedward2453

Reaction score
Boy, is my face red...

I checked the market on my droid 2 and the app is available. Maybe its different for each type of device.
I activated my phone on 09/30. Thot I had 2.2...it's being downloaded now. (at least I assume that's what the update is) I'll post about Flash later...

:redface:Finally went to "Settings/About Phone"... now have Android version 2.2 (and System version 2.3.15...?)