admitted user of windows mobil 6.5 1st step to recovery is admitting u have a proble

scottthreet32

Reaction score
It started in 2007 with my first smartphone palm treo 700wx loads of problems then it went down hill from there 2008 htc vx6800 problems with the bluetooth stack and a little too blame jawbone earpieace christmas 12/20/ 2009 woohoo htc imagio windows phone 6.5 right out the gate problems see htc imagio autoanswer problems on the web.3/28/2011 update to htc thunderbolt little fiddling auto answer 2 sec delay voice notifys me of email and text volume widget volume contol + have a problem developer will email u backand work with u to get working ...funny thing with android I CANT BREAK IT HAVE A PROBLEM RESTART THE PHONE........WINDOWSPHONE I CAN REINSTALL FIRMWARE WITH MY EYES CLOSED CAUSE ONCE YA MESS UP THE REGISTERY YOUR #@$%*.....apps for windows phone cost $$$ android free unless you really like

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I'm not sure if ur happy or sad u have a Thundetbolt....lol. but welcome to the forum! Don't worry we all admit to have a problem, its called Android addiction. And yes, I'm an addict Lol

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA

OP
S

scottthreet32

Reaction score
From the info i posted im thrilled with what i can do with my t-bolt .windows based os good luck with quick anything support

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

DroidMastar2

Reaction score
It started in 2007 with my first smartphone palm treo 700wx loads of problems then it went down hill from there 2008 htc vx6800 problems with the bluetooth stack and a little too blame jawbone earpieace christmas 12/20/ 2009 woohoo htc imagio windows phone 6.5 right out the gate problems see htc imagio autoanswer problems on the web.3/28/2011 update to htc thunderbolt little fiddling auto answer 2 sec delay voice notifys me of email and text volume widget volume contol + have a problem developer will email u backand work with u to get working ...funny thing with android I CANT BREAK IT HAVE A PROBLEM RESTART THE PHONE........WINDOWSPHONE I CAN REINSTALL FIRMWARE WITH MY EYES CLOSED CAUSE ONCE YA MESS UP THE REGISTERY YOUR #@$%*.....apps for windows phone cost $$$ android free unless you really like
Not sure what you just said,but... GO ANDROID!!! dancedroid

OP
S

scottthreet32

Reaction score
me either just what up all im new. long windows mobil addict cut the addition switch to android os

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums