1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

adjust memory settings app or a script?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by coovee, Dec 23, 2011.

1. coovee

coovee New Member

my galaxy nexus is on Kang's release and its awfully laggy...app list is VERY buggy in lp.086...

is there a new script i can run, i tried v6 didnt work lol, or maybe an app?...
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

1. Any time I'm having issues with a newly installed rom and those issues are not widely reported by others, I reinstall the rom. I do the first reinstall without wiping and if that doesn't fix the issue I reinstall with wipes.

2. Is "lp 086 Launcher Pro? If so, I found it lagged horribly on my Bionic. I found that it has not been supported by the dev since last spring. I have not tried it on my GNex.

Good luck.
  3. coovee

coovee New Member

welll the app list in any launcher is reallly laggy. i have a bit of apps but shouldnt be as bad as it is i guess lpp isnt for this ?

but what about cache cleaners they just sit there running doing nothing :(
Search tags for this page

adjusting memory settings on droid x2