Adios Bionic Hello Nexus

Droidram56

Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
Is that significantly larger than the standard battery? Sorry for the questions lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Original battery is about 1730 or 1760 or so mAh, if I recall correctly.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Droidram56 said:
Original battery is about 1730 or 1760 or so mAh, if I recall correctly.

So that's a big yes! Lol

Last edited:

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
But I heard its kind of risky to get an extended battery. Because a lot of times they don't work or they really don't have that much of a charge to them.

Droidram56

Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
But I heard its kind of risky to get an extended battery. Because a lot of times they don't work or they really don't have that much of a charge to them.

You should be fine if you stick with the oem product. The problems I have read about have been with some 3rd party chargers.

Droidram56

Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
Ok I gotcha. What does the battery back look like??

Just about a tenth of an inch thicker than the top if the back where the camera lens is. Doesn't look or feel too thick to me.

maaybraak

Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
Does it look weird at all

I got an extended battery w/something like 2870 mAh, as opposed to the stock battery's 1735 mAh. I have had absolutely no hitches as far as performance w/the new one, though I did install a battery calibration app in which u charge the new battery to 100% then use the app to calibrate the new settings. That really helps out btw. The back and cover are quite a bit larger to me, but personally I appreciate the extra heft and thickness because it allows the phone to sit in the "pocket" of my hand much better. If u have larger than normal hands, u'll agree w/me.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
maaybraak said:
I got an extended battery w/something like 2870 mAh, as opposed to the stock battery's 1735 mAh. I have had absolutely no hitches as far as performance w/the new one, though I did install a battery calibration app in which u charge the new battery to 100% then use the app to calibrate the new settings. That really helps out btw. The back and cover are quite a bit larger to me, but personally I appreciate the extra heft and thickness because it allows the phone to sit in the "pocket" of my hand much better. If u have larger than normal hands, u'll agree w/me.

Nice!

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
I got an extended battery from amazon 4000mah and I get around 31 hours of continuous use. I can do whatever I want all day long. The phone is about 1/3 thicker now but I love being able to do whatever I want.
This is not an oem battery either. Says magic mobile on the battery.