Adios Bionic Hello Nexus

FrankieZee

Reaction score
I was actually debating on doing this exact same thing a couple weeks ago when I noticed Best Buy offering the Nexus for free. I'm actually starting to really wish I had taken advantage of that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

rumblee1

Reaction score
Hello, the nexus does have its perks, but I need a good camera. Going from the bionic to a nexus is a giant step backwards in the camera depth. Also good luck with battery life. I've had my bionic since day 1 and it's been incredible. The only thing I had to do was get the extended battery. I've had an upgrade due for 4 months. But I've yet to find a phone that'll really knock my socks off. Even the galaxy s3.

en28so

Reaction score
Hello, the nexus does have its perks, but I need a good camera. Going from the bionic to a nexus is a giant step backwards in the camera depth. Also good luck with battery life. I've had my bionic since day 1 and it's been incredible. The only thing I had to do was get the extended battery. I've had an upgrade due for 4 months. But I've yet to find a phone that'll really knock my socks off. Even the galaxy s3.

They do have an extended battery for the Nexus too. People say it works great.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

diablo81588

Reaction score
They do have an extended battery for the Nexus too. People say it works great.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

300mAh larger than stock is hardly an extended battery.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Lol why? I just think that the extended battery from Verizon is not enough for this power user here...

Those kind of batteries are tricky business. Sometimes they work great, and others times they royally mess up the phone.

rumblee1

Reaction score
I must agree with bionic_racer. I bought one of those cheap batteries with a wall charger. The charger was good, but the battery sucked. It gave me less than 3 hours of STAND BY. Buy an oem extended from the phone manufacturer. It's worth the extra few dollars.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well Im getting an extended battery pretty soon got my bionic. Which brand/motel would you recommend?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Droidram56

Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
Well Im getting an extended battery pretty soon got my bionic. Which brand/motel would you recommend?

I have been pleased with the oem extended battery. It doesn't make the phone too bulky and adds signficant charge time.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Droidram56 said:
I have been pleased with the oem extended battery. It doesn't make the phone too bulky and adds signficant charge time.

What's the size of the voltage/battery amount