Adios Bionic Hello Nexus

CBMGGM

Reaction score
Well after 10 months of owning my phone; always the love/hate thing going on I have decided to go another route. The last straw was the headphone squeal/hiss that kept getting worse. My first CLN replacement had a nearly recessed power button right out of the box (Jan/2012 build date). And even with the ICS 232 leak my data drops keep happening. The 2nd replacement was no better; Jun/2011 build. Never activated it; called VZW and I'll have my Nexus today. I will miss this forum; you peeps here are great and good luck with OTA ICS coming soon.

Take Care,

Craig

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Best of luck to you... enjoy the Nexus. My buddy has one, loves it!

Sent from my butt-kick'n DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk2

OP
CBMGGM

CBMGGM

Reaction score
Thanks I appreciate that; I might stop in from time to time........

Mike8016

Reaction score
Well after 10 months of owning my phone; always the love/hate thing going on I have decided to go another route. The last straw was the headphone squeal/hiss that kept getting worse. My first CLN replacement had a nearly recessed power button right out of the box (Jan/2012 build date). And even with the ICS 232 leak my data drops keep happening. The 2nd replacement was no better; Jun/2011 build. Never activated it; called VZW and I'll have my Nexus today. I will miss this forum; you peeps here are great and good luck with OTA ICS coming soon.

Take Care,

Craig

Verizon just sent me the nexus in exchange for my Bionic. There are some thing's I like about about the Bionic better but the nexus is good itself

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
CBMGGM

CBMGGM

Reaction score
Moderator please close this thread. I'm now a proud owner of a NEXUS

silentsecret

Reaction score
Op: what are the difference's pros cons and most importantly the screen in sunlite? I have wanted a nexus for awhile but I have to need able to see it in sunlight

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
The Nexus isn't quite as good as the Bionic in the sun but it's not terrible either. I usually have my phone at about 50% bright and I can see it ok, if I kick it up to 75% + it's fine.