1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Adding Yahoo Icon and Corporate Calendar Icon

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by RobynH, Aug 3, 2010.

1. RobynH

RobynH New Member

Hi, everybody.

I'm knew to the whole DROID thing. I LOVE my new phone, but I have two small issues which are really irking me.

1) I added an account for Yahoo! Mail. It works because when I get Yahoo! mail, I see the little notifier at the top of the screen. However, I can't figure out how to view my Yahoo! mail from my droid phone. I wanted to add an icon to the "desktop" but when I choose add --> applications, Yahoo! Mail is not an option.

I have the same issue with my corporate email synch. I selected that I wanted to synch my corporate email, contacts and calendar. It works great. But I see the little calendar notifier at the top bar and have no idea how to view my corporate calendar. I wanted to add an icon to the "desktop" but when I choose add --> application, my corporate email is not an option.

The weird thing is I was able to add an icon for my other application, such as GMAIL and corporate email. Am I missing something?

I appreciate any insights someone might have.
  2. Deaniemc

Deaniemc New Member

Lost my Yahoo mail icon

My droid x reset when I changed my phone number.had to reinstall accounts and apps but my yahoo mail icon no longer appears in applications. I removed the account and restored it, but it stol did not come back. I can see the icon under messaging but cannot find a way to copy it to my home page. The generic email icon works to access my yahoo mail, but was wondering if there's a way to restore the original icon.

Search tags for this page
add yahoo calendar to droid x
adding yahoo calendar to droid
droid x how to put yahoo mail icon
droid yahoo mail icon missing
hot to put yahoo icon on android
how do i add the yahoo icon to my apps list on my droid
how to add icons to the yahoo calendar
how to add short cut of yahoo on droid x2
how to put yahoo mail icon on phone
how to show yahoo icon on android
lost my yahoo mail icon on my droid