Adding Yahoo Icon and Corporate Calendar Icon

RobynH

Reaction score
Hi, everybody.

I'm knew to the whole DROID thing. I LOVE my new phone, but I have two small issues which are really irking me.

1) I added an account for Yahoo! Mail. It works because when I get Yahoo! mail, I see the little notifier at the top of the screen. However, I can't figure out how to view my Yahoo! mail from my droid phone. I wanted to add an icon to the "desktop" but when I choose add --> applications, Yahoo! Mail is not an option.

I have the same issue with my corporate email synch. I selected that I wanted to synch my corporate email, contacts and calendar. It works great. But I see the little calendar notifier at the top bar and have no idea how to view my corporate calendar. I wanted to add an icon to the "desktop" but when I choose add --> application, my corporate email is not an option.

The weird thing is I was able to add an icon for my other application, such as GMAIL and corporate email. Am I missing something?

I appreciate any insights someone might have.

Deaniemc

Reaction score
Lost my Yahoo mail icon

My droid x reset when I changed my phone number.had to reinstall accounts and apps but my yahoo mail icon no longer appears in applications. I removed the account and restored it, but it stol did not come back. I can see the icon under messaging but cannot find a way to copy it to my home page. The generic email icon works to access my yahoo mail, but was wondering if there's a way to restore the original icon.

Hi, everybody.

I'm knew to the whole DROID thing. I LOVE my new phone, but I have two small issues which are really irking me.

1) I added an account for Yahoo! Mail. It works because when I get Yahoo! mail, I see the little notifier at the top of the screen. However, I can't figure out how to view my Yahoo! mail from my droid phone. I wanted to add an icon to the "desktop" but when I choose add --> applications, Yahoo! Mail is not an option.

I have the same issue with my corporate email synch. I selected that I wanted to synch my corporate email, contacts and calendar. It works great. But I see the little calendar notifier at the top bar and have no idea how to view my corporate calendar. I wanted to add an icon to the "desktop" but when I choose add --> application, my corporate email is not an option.

The weird thing is I was able to add an icon for my other application, such as GMAIL and corporate email. Am I missing something?

I appreciate any insights someone might have.