Adding songs to a playlist

Sturds

Reaction score
Hello I've got the droid RAZR and whenever I try to add new songs to a playlist they won't add to it, it shows a message saying __ number of songs added to playlist but they won't show on the playlist. I an using the my music app not the Google one and I've tried to hold on a song and click add to playlist but it won't work and I've tried to hit edit in the playlist menus then select new songs but they still won't add. There is no problem when creating a new playlist and so far that is the only way to add new songs to the list by creating a whole new playlist. Also all the songs are saved on the internal storage not the SD card.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Sturds said:
Hello I've got the droid RAZR and whenever I try to add new songs to a playlist they won't add to it, it shows a message saying __ number of songs added to playlist but they won't show on the playlist. I an using the my music app not the Google one and I've tried to hold on a song and click add to playlist but it won't work and I've tried to hit edit in the playlist menus then select new songs but they still won't add. There is no problem when creating a new playlist and so far that is the only way to add new songs to the list by creating a whole new playlist. Also all the songs are saved on the internal storage not the SD card.

I've read that there is an issue with the phone not remembering playlists. There is a work around. Go into smart actions and enable the workout smart action. I've read that after doing this, then the phone will remember the playlist.

Another way around this is buying a better music player. I use power amp. I love it. It gives you graphic EQ adjustments, and it works well. Hope this helps??

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!