Adding Reboot/Reboot Recovery Options to a Source Build ROM

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I have a lot of people ask me how to add the Reboot/Reboot Recovery options to their own source built ROM after they successfully make their own, so i figured instead of explaining things for everyone each time someone asks, i'd put a guide together for the community.

so...

here you all go, a complete comprehensive guide on how to add the famous Reboot/Reboot Recovery options to your very own custom source build ROM for the Droid.

CLICK HERE, AND READ ALL PARTS OF THE GUIDE.

Please consider donating to the team to support further development both on ROMs and on guides and everything else android related so we can continue to give back to the android community
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
awesome work woody worked perfect for my rom keep up the good work buddy remember if you need your next tut tested hit me up. i will try it out for you

wilderside

Reaction score
That's my biggest problem with BBv.05, wish it had the reboot option. I've tried all kinds of roms that have the option but none run as good or look as good as BB with Smoked Glass. How bout sending Pete a link to that guide, lol.

WiLdErSiDe